I was nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Diane http://mommyx4boys.wordpress.com I am very honored to be nominated. Thank you so much Diane for nominating me. It has taken me a while to get this post together because I answered the questions that were for Diane at first. So, I corrected it and now I am ready to post it.
The rules for this are
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Answer the questions the award giver asked
- List 11 facts about yourself
- List your nominees
The 11 questions…
1. If you had one wish what would it be? Freedom to have the time and finances to enjoy more moments in life with family.
2. If you could change one law, what would it be and why? I would change the legalization of alcohol because of the consequences it has on individuals and their families.
3. What is your favorite movie? I have a few but one is Drop Dead Fred. My sister and I used to watch that movie so much.
4. What is your dream job? While growing up, I wanted to be a lawyer but now it would helping others improve their lives (I have been blessed to do this for the past 6 ½ yrs).
5. If you could travel to a different time period, when would it be? Back in the 60s when my parents were growing up
6. Do you love zombies, if not why? No. I am scare of them. I am scare of any dark creatures.
7. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Julia Roberts
8. Do you now or have you ever had a nickname? Yes, my cousins call me J. One of my friends gave me the name ‘honeydip’ in high school.
9. What would you want your last meal to be? Turnip greens & oxtails. I love the way my mother cook them and I don’t eat that dish often.
10. What is your biggest fear? To get old and look back over my life with regret
11. Do you think I’m awesome? Of course I do!
11 facts about me
1. I am a newbie in the blog world.
2. I am the oldest child of 3 girls.
3. I have four children (2 girls and 2 boys).
4. I am married to my high school sweetheart
5. I love romantic movies when the love connection is not obviously.
6. I am scare of horror movies. If I attempt to watch one, I can not be alone and I have my hands over my eyes throughout the movie.
7. I do not act normal when I am hungry. I mean it seems like I can’t function at all.
8. I love reading and researching.
9. I love pecan pie with a passion lol
10. I swear I was a ninja while growing up. I watched a lot of Kung foo movies in my childhood.
11. I love wearing wigs for my protective styles. I also do not like to style my own hair. Actually, I am not that good at it lol
Now for the nominees
My questions for the nominees…
1. Name three things that you are grateful for?
2. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
3. What is your favorite place to eat and dish to eat there?
4. What is the best state you have lived in?
5. Do you have a hobby, if so what is it?
6. What is your dream car?
7. Do you have any siblings, if so how many?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. If you had to choose between getting on a boat or a plane to travel, which would you prefer and why?
10. What is an accomplishment that you have done that you are proud of?
11. If you were given the funds to donate to an organization, which organization would it be and why?
Have a good day in the blog world!