I am so behind on this but I have been nominated for a few more awards and I am very grateful. I am going to break up the awards nomination with a list of 4 or 5 nominees. I was nominated by Hayley of Stubbornly Courageous for the Liebster award. Since I have been nominated a few times for this award, I am going to provide the link here about some facts of me so you can get to know me a little better.
I was nominated by Gina of Gina Stoneheart for another One Lovely Blog Award. I was nominated by Leslie of Life In Every Limb for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers’ Award. This is my first time for this one. Since I already have two posts about some facts, here is a link about one of them.
I was nominated for another Very Inspiring Blogger’s Award by Victoria of Vickiewhat.
I was nominated by Angie of Not Another Tall Blog for the Premio Dardos Award. It recognizes cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. This is my first time being nominated for this award.
Thank y’all so much for the nominations. Everyone please check out their blogs. You will not be disappointed.
The Premio Dardos Award
The nominees for the Premio Dardos award are:
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers’ Award .
The nominees for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers’ Award are:
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger’s Award are:
One Lovely Blog Award
Here are the
5, I mean 6 nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:
Here are the answers to Leslie of Life in Every Limb questions:
1. I chose the name of my blog by my goal of working on a healthy and happy life.
2. When I was younger, way younger, I wrote a little poetry. But for the past few years, I wrote a lot of papers for school. It really has been fun writing now and not having to conduct tons of research using peer reviewed journals.
3. I define blogging as a job and hobby. Sometimes it feels like a job because I am an amateur to things like photos and graphics and all of the other stuff that does not involve writing. It gets a little frustrating but I have been making it through. It feels like a hobby when I am writing down my words. When I get in that zone, it is wonderful.
4. I don’t think that I have a favorite post. All of them are dear to me. Each one represents a time I have strived through and I hope they inspire others to strive through also. I will add one here though, 2 Powerful Tools You Gained By Working On Your Goals
5. The one that I think is the most popular is Are you worrying? 2 Step Process to Stop because everyone may find themselves in the state of worrying.
6. My first job was working in the cotton field in my early teen years. My sister, cousins, and I worked for one summer in the cotton field. At first, my sister and I were not going to work out there but my parents wanted us to know about the importance of spending money and they felt that we would look at it different if we had to worked for it. They were right. I learned how to spend some and save some.
7. Yes, they (family) read it but it does not affect what I say or how I say it because I mostly discussed things from my own personal experiences in a way to inspire or encourage others.
8. Yes, I have made virtual friends through blogging. I have met some wonderful and supportive individuals in the blog world.
9. My dream job would involve helping others find the motivation or encouragement they need to succeed in life.
10. To take care of myself, I incorporate healthy ways of eating and exercise into my lifestyle and my family life as well. We enjoy others things such as desserts or favorite not so healthy meals in moderation.
This post is also about learning and getting to know others. Make sure to check out everyone on here. Read a couple of their posts and get to know them a little more.
To accept any of the awards-
just acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you,
display the banner or logo of the award on your blog
and spread love through nominating between 4 or 5 others. 🙂
Just added this -I received a couple nominations that didn’t require questions so I decided to not require questions for nominees to accept them. I wanted to focus more on shining the light on others with nominations and not having additional requirements to accept it. I feel that you have already put in the work on your blog to catch someone’s eye to be nominated. You can pick what you want to tell about yourself in the introduction of accepting it.
Let’s stay connected